This is the form for submitting information to appear on the production guide.
Applications for this ONLINE version of the Production Guide will be accepted year-round.
- An individual must be an independent contractor (freelancer), and not a full time employee of a company whose primary business is in the film, television, digital media, or recording industry for which that person provides labor in the capacity of the requested listing (e.g. a camera operator for a production company cannot list as an independent camera operator).
- The applicant's address must be in one of Jacksonville's ten county regions: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, and St. Johns counties. No exceptions will be made for those willing to work as locals. An individual's contact information (i.e. address and phone) cannot be the same as a company's contact information.
- No independent contractor can work under a fictitious or corporate name.
- For new applicants, two call sheets (each from a different job) OR a resume and two verifiable references from established industry professionals who can verify capabilities for each category must be submitted with the application. For listings in multiple, unrelated categories, call sheets or references must be provided to support experience in each job. Any experience in an academic environment (i.e. work on student films) does not qualify as professional experience.
- Individuals will be listed alphabetically in respective categories
- Must have a business address in one of Jacksonville's ten county regions: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, and St. Johns counties.
- A copy of a current, valid occupational (or equivalent document required by the County of the applicant's address) is required for corporations, S Corporations, LLCs, etc., or for entities DBA fictitious names. New listings must be accompanied by a copy of the occupational license or document.
- Any additional business information that helps qualify your company may be submitted with the application.
- Companies will be listed alphabetically by actual business name.
Applications must be typed or printed legibly. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applications received without appropriate attachments or fees will not be processed. All applications will be reviewed for approval by the Production Guide Review Committee on a quarterly basis. The printed production guide is distributed annually and the online guide is updated throughout the year.
It is the applicant's responsibility to submit in writing any changes to listings via e-mail to email@example.com or via USPS to: Jacksonville Film & TV Office, ATTN. Production Guide, 117 W. Duval St., Suite 280, Jacksonville, FL 32202. The Jacksonville Film & Television Office is not responsible for inaccurate information, errors, or omissions and reserves the right to edit and/or reject any listing due to lack of credentials or falsification of information.
An offline printable Application form in Microsoft Word is available. Otherwise you can agree to these terms and submit your application using the "Submit Production Guide Information" button below.